Productivity is to the company what Newton’s law is to gravity. If every person performed an excellent job every day, if the equipment didn’t break down, every inventory item was readily located, and things were always delivered on time, businesses wouldn’t have to worry about increasing productivity to increase profits. If it weren’t for gravity, an arrow launched straight up in the air would continue to climb. However, the force of gravity alters its trajectory and restricts its ascent, much as productivity might limit a company’s ascent to higher profitability.
The ability to record actions and collect data at preset moments in a product’s life cycle will provide management with a Real-Time High Definition View of their Precast Company. The Precaster will make significant progress in combating the dragging effects of counter-productivity with a Real-Time High Definition View of operations. The productivity of the precast plant will be boosted in the following areas thanks to Plastic Solutions Australia:
- Quality Assurance Allowing this group to scan the PSA tag early eliminates time-consuming paperwork. It provides rapid reporting on the structure’s status, such as fabrication, pre-pour, post-pour, repair, or availability. All further scans throughout the life cycle are made easier by QC attaching the tag to the product, maintaining a real quality assurance procedure.
- Tracking batch numbers can record real-time yield patterns, which can help you better manage your material utilization. It also improves the QA program by assigning a batch number to the structure in real-time.
- When a process or operation scan is done on a structure, production tracking is accomplished by gathering time and user information. Reports and other analytical tools may be utilized with this data to manage better assets such as forms, forklifts, delivery trucks, and employees.
- The time spent identifying items in the yard is drastically reduced with GPS yard locating, and it may also give a physical perspective of the facilities, products, and assets.
- Non-management personnel cycle counting will cut expenses and provide more accurate inventory.
- Work order tracking will provide immediate product status, enhancing customer service productivity and improving customer happiness.
- Pick and Send Validation will lower the number of wrong shipments, as well as the expenses of re-shipping or re-making them. It will also enhance customer relations.
- Delivery confirmation will not only make it easy for the Precaster to confirm deliveries, but it will also let the client monitor their whereabouts.
- Transfer of Digital Data to Customers is now a value-added service for customers that need job site tracking at a low cost to the Precaster.
Well-designed and executed barcode and Plastic Solutions Australia system make any business more productive and lucrative. Precaster now has the perfect answer to enhanced efficiency insidsse their operations thanks to developments in PSA technology.